Intermediate: You already have some experience working with the software and understand its basic principles. You are familiar with the interface.
in After Effects
Logo animation has an extremely low cost of a mistake. If something went wrong, you can always change everything quickly and easily. It gives free rein and allows you to learn something new quickly. That is why we have decided to create this course, which is full of experiments, lifehacks and techniques, cheating in a workflow, analyzing someone else's works, and lots of fun.
What is this course about?
Who will benefit from this course?
What will I learn in this course?
Try for free
Become a pro.
So prepare your RAM, Samurai. You have a laptop to burn!
Export to Code for apps and websites
Be attentive in the lessons, and then you will easily cope with it.
And much more...
People, animals, etc.
What will I be capable of after the Logo Animation in After Effects course?
What students say about this course
We are those guys who have created the courses "by Motion Design School" and all the unique content on our Instagram. We started together as a small production team. Over time, we have grown into a large, well-organized team which can handle practically anything. We have accumulated lots of techniques and discoveries, some of which have successfully been integrated into our courses, and some have remained untouched waiting for their time.
Well, now, their time has come. At some point, we realized that everything we know works perfectly with the "short stories" format, which in essence are logos, icons, and various symbols. This is a kind of a unique genre, and at the same time one of the most typical paid tasks for a motion designer. Such format allow you to really quickly sketch out various scenarios, try technologies that have not reached your hands for a long time and generally have fun to the fullest. As part of a specific task, of course ;-)
Facebook group for all students of the course
- The best way to create your own cool portfolio in no time
- Fast skillset upgrade for any motion designer
- New and fresh approaches to already known software
- Experience of working with stylish designs and famous brands
- Permanent access to all course updates
Logo Animation in After Effects
A structured online course for the future logo animation rockstar. You will learn how to animate almost any icon or logotype, morph it to everything and tell short fun stories.
If unhappy with the course, you can request a refund within 14 days after the purchase and get every cent back. Courses purchased before the actual starting date refund can be requested up to 14 days after the first lesson becomes available. Note: not applicable if purchased with a discount coupon
Frequently asked questions
In the first lesson we're covering the basics of frame-by-frame animation using Adobe Animate & integrating that with After Effects. We start to cover some of the basic principles of animation and useful techniques to elevate your animations to the next level.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. See the CS6 FAQ for more information about Windows 8 support.*
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- macOS v10.6.8 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
We consider a country with a not so good exchange rate if the currency rate is more than $1 to 10 units of local currency. For example, 10.5 Botswana Pula equals $1. If your county currency rate is lower 1:10 then we do not consider your county as a country with a not so good exchange rate.
We consider you a student if you have a valid student email address (@***.edu) and/or a valid student ID. Please either write to us from your student email or attach a picture of your student ID, so that we can verify your student status.
Please double check if there are no presale, sales or discount activities happening as we do not provide coupons during these periods.
Note that it only applies to purchases without a discount. So if you would like to use a discount coupon or complete a purchase for the items during a sales period, you will be not eligible for the refund.