Reinvent Your Creative Process with Video Tips
We think the best way to learn motion design is from videos, and our followers tend to agree with us.
Why? Because they can be watched at your own pace, and you can watch them any time and many times. You don’t have to wait for a class to start or for the next lesson in the video series you’re following. Instead, you can just turn on the video and go!
If you’re looking for ways to improve your skills, these tips can help. They’re easy to understand and apply. They are also quick to learn so they won’t take too much of your valuable time.
They will give you a solid foundation in motion design, making it easier for you to put your own spin on the technique.
Motion design is a lot more than just making things move. It’s a powerful storytelling tool that can help you communicate your message more effectively.
You might be familiar with video tutorials, but have you ever wondered if the tips in those videos would work the same way in real life? They won’t. That’s because they don’t show the tips in action: they just explain why they’re useful and how to use them correctly.
We’ve hopefully done a better job in our videos so you’ll be able to improve your skills by immediately seeing how to implement the tips in your daily design process.
- CC Smear Effect in After Effects
- Fake 3d Rotation with Trim Path in After Effects
- Smoke with Shape Modifiers
- Round corners Shape Modifier
- Grow Bounds in After Effects
- Keyframe Velocity in After Effects
- Animation on Markers with Expressions
- CC Bend It Effect in After Effects
- Loop the Path with Expressions
- Eye Rig with Shape Layers
- Wiggle Transform in After Effects: Shape Modifier