Save Time and Do More With the Help of Our Lifehacks
Our readers love lifehacks and so do we! They help us save massive amounts of time in our day-to-day, and they’re fun to research and implement.
As professional motion designers, we’ve had the chance to document and collect dozens of useful processes that will make your life better—no matter what you do for work or play. Motion Design School shares these with you in bitesized chunks that are easy to digest, so you can get back to making awesome stuff faster!
That’s why we’ve compiled this list of the top lifehacks every motion designer should know. These are the tips and tricks that save us massive amounts of time and energy in our day-to-day lives as professional motion designers. We’ve collected these hacks over years of working in the industry, so they’re tried and true—you can trust them to give you the most bang for your buck!
We created this list because we want to share with you some of our best practices, so you can make your life easier and more efficient as well. Motion Design School is all about sharing knowledge with people who are hungry for information, and these are some of our favorite nuggets of wisdom that we literally won’t find anywhere else online.
- Time Expression
- LoopIn and LoopOut
- Wiggle Expression in After Effects
- Collect Files and Reduce the Project
- Nice Bevels for Better Design
- The Best Adobe Illustrator to After Effects Workflow
- How to Create Cute Character with Subdivision Surface
- After Effects Keyframe Shortcuts
- TOP-3 After Effects Hotkeys to boost your workflow with Timeline
- Morphing Animation: How to Create Animated Transition Between Scenes
- 3 Tips On User Interface Animation
- 4 Advanced After Effects Expressions Made Easy