You’ve already started taking the first steps in the sphere and have a basic understanding of the work principles of this soft.
What is this course about?
The struggle is real
Is this course for me?
What will I learn
in the Sound Design course?
- The necessary hard- and software (DAW, Soundly);
- Sound libraries;
- The principles of work of a sound designer;
- The review of the course materials.
Cubase is our main work station and Soundly is a sound effects platform which we use daily. We need it to find the necessary sounds.
What students say about our courses and school
Learn how to get the best result
with Cubase and Soundly
with Cubase and Soundly
You can download the trial version on the official website
Upon enrolling in the course you'll get full access to Soundly Pro for three months. You can download Soundly on the official website
Access 10 000+ sounds for free!
Hi guys, I'm Dmitry Novozhilov!
Who will be teaching?
Facebook group for all students of the course
- If you are a beginner in sound design, the course curriculum will guide you to an intermediate level in a really exciting way
- Unique author's techniques which you won't be able to find on the Internet will be considered.
- It is a practice-based course, therefore, we will be explaining everything on real-life tasks.
- We know the importance of getting satisfaction from your work, that's why we will show you fast and easy ways to achieve really good-sounding results.
- You will learn the whole process of creating amazing sound design starting from software overview and finishing with hitting the 'Render' button.
Sound Design for Animation
Discover the principles of creating sound design for animation videos that contribute to evoking emotions, supporting a plotline and a brand identity. Bring animation to a new level of sounding!
If unhappy with the course, you can request a refund within 14 days after the purchase and get every cent back. Courses purchased before the actual starting date refund can be requested up to 14 days after the first lesson becomes available. Note: not applicable if purchased with a discount coupon
Frequently asked questions
- 64-Bit WIN 7/8/10 or MAC OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra.
- Intel or AMD Multi Core CPU (i5 or faster recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (minimum: 4 GB)
- 18 GB of free hard disk space.
- USB port for USB eLicenser.
We consider a country with a not so good exchange rate where the currency rate is more than $1 to 10 units of local currency. For example, 10.5 Botswana Pula equals $1. If your country's currency rate is lower than 1:10, we do not consider your country as a country with a not so good exchange rate.
We consider you a student if you have a valid student email address (@***.edu) and/or a valid student ID. Please either write to us from your student email or attach a picture of your student id so that we can verify your student status.
Please double-check if there are no presale, sales or discount activities happening as we do not provide coupons during these periods.
Note that it only applies to purchases without a discount. So if you would like to use a discount coupon or complete a purchase of several products with a discount, you will be not eligible for the refund.