Intermediate: You already have some experience working with the software and understand its basic principles. You are familiar with the interface.
Science of Character Animation by Markus Magnusson:
3. Dynamic Character Posing lesson
- Learn how to create memorable, expressive and balanced character designs for your future animations
- Learn how to setup your scenes for animation and rigging techniques
- Get acquainted with and dig deeper together with the author into classic animation principles that will take your works to a completely new level.
- Become a better director of your future projects by learning about acting and timings.
- Get familiar with exclusive animation techniques Markus has worked out from more than 10 years of experience in the industry.
- No additional plugins needed.
- We will provide you with an exclusive tool developed specifically for this course. Its work principle is pretty similar to most popular modern tools such as RubberHose, Limber, Duik, so you can easily apply this knowledge to work with any of them
- You will also have an opportunity to use our Character Tool for the 6-month period.
Science of Character Animation by Markus Magnusson
Learn how to create lively and charismatic characters from scratch and direct funny animation scenes on your own. In this course, Markus Magnusson will share his unique approach to character design.
If unhappy with the course, you can request a refund within 14 days after the purchase and get every cent back. Courses purchased before the actual starting date refund can be requested up to 14 days after the first lesson becomes available. Note: not applicable if purchased with a discount coupon